Wazzub Opportunity

Biznocrats

Wazzub Opportunity

Post  Biznocrats on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Dear partners,

WAZZUB is the first truly global community that pays us "the users", just for choosing WAZZUB as our homepage.
    The more free members we attract, the more money each member will earn.
    It is as simple as that; let's discover The Power of "We"!
    LANGUAGES

Pre-Launch and main project will be multilingual and global. Just the pre-registration is English only.
    Everybody, even without any English skills, should register as early as possible and invite others to join WAZZUB.
    NO FEES

It is FREE to join WAZZUB and WAZZUB stays free forever. No hidden fees, no admin fees, nothing to sell or to buy.
    If you simply invite 5 friends to join for f*r*e*e and they do the same 5 generations:

1st. Generation 5 x $1.00 = $5.00
    2nd. Generation 25 x $1.00 = $25.00
    3rd. Generation 125 x $1.00 = $125.00
    4th. Generation 625 x $1.00 = $625.00
    5th. Generation 3125 x $1.00 = $3,125.00

Pre-Launch
    Check the brand new members' area to watch your downline growing. At WAZZUB, we call it the $FACTOR (Dollar Factor).
    The more members that signed up under you (5 levels deep) the more your $FACTOR will grow.
    And, guess what... The higher your $FACTOR grows, the higher your profit share will be after launch.

My recommendation:

Step 1 – go here and sign up: http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=rygvC

Step 2 – read all the important facts at: www.wazzub.info/facts.htm

Step 3 – read “How Is WAZZUB Different? http://www.wazzub.info/difference.htm

Step 4 – invite your friends and partners to become a part in this success story

Hurry up, act now!

Accept my positive vibrations of Succe$$ and Happiness :-)

Together we activate the power of "We"!

NOTE: DON'T FORWARD THIS MAIL TO OTHERS. GO TO THE WAZUB WEBSITE BY FOLLOWING THE LINK IN STEP 1 ABOVE. REGISTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE BOX PROVIDED SO THAT YOU JOIN THE WEBSITE. AFTER JOINING THE WEBSITE YOU WILL GET YOUR PERSONAL LINK TO INVITE OTHERS IN THE WELCOME EMAIL FROM THE WEBSITE. COPY THIS EMAIL AND PASTE IT INTO NEW EMAIL. REPLACE MY PERSONAL LINK IN STEP 1 WITH YOUR PERSONAL LINK PROVIDED IN THE EMAIL SENT TO YOU BY THE WEBSITE AFTER JOINING IT. THEN REPLACE THE NAME AND THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW (MY DETAILS) WITH YOUR INFORMATION. THEN SEND THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN.

REMEMBER THE DEADLINE FOR THIS OFFER IS 31ST MARCH 2012 MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME SO HURRY UP.

Thank you,

Shafi K. Abeid
    +255786977330

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:44 pm